WHAT METHOD OF CLEANING DO YOU USE?
Dirt Free uses the “professional hot water extraction” method of cleaning. This is a washing and rinsing of the carpet. We use only non-toxic cleaning agents that are safe for your home. Our truck mounted cleaning units have powerful motors for deeper cleaning and they heat the water to just the right temperature. This is the only means of cleaning recommended by almost all carpet manufacturers and the Carpet & FabriCare Institute. Finally, this is the only method that can employ a rinse step to leave your carpets as residue free as possible.
WHAT TYPES OF RUGS CAN YOU CLEAN?
All types of rugs welcome! Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, sisal and seagrass rugs, Flokati, Moroccan, Tibetan, Navajo, Dhurrie rugs and even cut carpet and boat rugs.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We price based on the square footage of area that we clean. The cleaning technician measures the area gives you the complete price before he starts the job. There are three levels of pricing. The first level is for vacant rooms, the second level is for cleaning only the traffic areas and the third level is for moving and replacing furniture. Please call us for pricing.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN THE CARPET CLEANERS COME?
- Conduct a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned noting any heavily soiled areas.
- Discuss the process with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Move furniture in the rooms (except very large items)
- Pre-treat any areas of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean using our hot water extraction method or the method deemed most appropriate.
- Apply deodorizer or protector, and groom the carpet.
- Return your furniture to its original location, placing protective pads underneath.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DRY?
Drying time depends on humidity levels, airflow and the type of carpet. While it typically takes four to 24 hours for the carpet to dry, you can walk on it as soon as we are finished. Wear clean tennis shoes or white socks to avoid re-soiling. If drying time is a concern, ask us about ways to significantly speed up the drying time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET READY TO HAVE MY CARPETS CLEANED?
For an average size room (up to 250 square feet), it typically takes 45-90 minutes to clean the tile & grout. This can vary based on a number of factors including the size of the tile, amount of soil in the grout lines, and room configuration. If you choose to have sealant applied, it typically takes 2-3 hours to complete the entire process.